Thursday, April 13, 2017

Jumping Puddles by Rachael Brownell is 99¢

 ✬✬✬ LIMITED TIME ONLY ✬✬✬
Jumping Puddles by Rachael Brownell 
#99cents or #free for KU subscribers

4/10-4/14
4.6 STARS on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GSRNMNU
"Through the darkness, I found the light, and in that light, I found you."
I lost my parents when I was only six years old. Then, ten years later, I lost my aunt and was forced into the foster care system. My life... it's filled with puddles I'm constantly trying to jump over. But jumping over puddles is harder than it seems.
There are some that are small and fun to jump in. Others you attempt to jump over, afraid that if you land in them that they'll pull you under. In life, you have to figure out which puddles are worth the risk and which should be avoided at all costs because every choice creates a ripple.
#contemporaryromance #mustread #oneclick #kindleunlmited

No comments:

Post a Comment